Men's Hemp Blend Washed Long Sleeve Shirt

4550583691943
£39.95
Now: £23.50
SALE

A timeless staple, this hemp blend shirt has a relaxed fit. The pre‐washed finish enhances the natural fabric texture to keep you cool, with a curved hem to wear untucked.

Hemp is a versatile plant used to produce fabric with minimal waste. 10% is used for fabric, the remaining 90% in other industries. It is a sustainable material, growing quickly with no pesticides‐ and uses less water and reduces CO² emissions more than either linen or cotton.
‐ Long sleeves
‐ Classic collar
‐ Relaxed fit
‐ Curved hem
‐ Hint of stretch for comfortable wear

Selected Colour is
Adding to cart… The item has been added

Product Details:

Weight:
0.28 KGS
Material:
57% Hemp, 43% Polyester
Country or region of origin:
Cambodia

Delivery:

Standard Home Delivery (Within UK) From £3.95
See shipping costs

Looking to buy a large order? Contact Us and we'll be happy to help.